We Provide High Quality Domiciliary
Home Care Services
Individually tailored to your needs in the comfort of your own home.
At Lalis Direct Care Ltd we offer a companion live-in care service that supports you to live in the comfort of your own home for as long as you may need it. We aim to promote your independence and quality of life.
Everyone has the right to excellent care or support that’s right for them. So our services are designed around the individual to offer care and support which is personalised for the person we are working with.
Physical Disability Care
Lalis Direct Care Ltd provides home care for adults with physical disabilities. Our person-centred approach ensures we deliver tailored support that promotes independence in the home and confidence to access the wider community
Care and support services when you need it. Starting from 30-minutes weekly visits to daily hourly visits.
Your requirements could be the result of an accident or illness, recovery from an operation or hospital visit, or simply to help you enjoy a better quality of life. Our care at home and Live in care service promotes independent living and can be a great alternative to residential care homes and nursing care.
Our domestic services include cleaning furniture, bathroom and kitchen, floors and carpets, hoovering and tidying gardens.
- Getting out of bed
- Washing / Bathing / Showering
- Getting dressed / Undressed
- Managing continence
- Emptying commodes
- Skin and Hair care
- Prompting or administering medication
- Going to Bed
- Preparation of Breakfast
- Preparation of hot meals
- Preparation of Light Meals / Snacks
- Preparation of Drinks
- Making / Changing the Bed
- Laundry / Ironing
- Washing Up
- Cleaning Toilet / Bathroom/li>
- Light Housework
- One Off Cleaning Tasks (e.g. Spring Cleaning)
- Assistance with making appointments
- Assisting with Maintaining Social Contact
- Assisting in Making Appointments
- Assisting with Attending Clubs /
- Day Care Centres
- Provide Advice and Supportive Information
- Risk / Health and Safety Assessments
- Quality Assurance Visits
- Telephone Calls and Questionnaires
- Regular Communication with Your Assigned Co-ordinator
- Care Plan Reviews
- Inter-agency Liaison (e.g. attend review meetings with Care Managers as requested)
Financial Care and Correspondence
- Assistance with Budget Planning
- Assistance with Correspondence
- Assistance with Use of Telephone
- Assistance with Paying Bills
Part of the service we also offer is respite care, to give added assistance to those who care for their family/ friends and may need a break for themselves. Whether it be a few hours, a week, part of the day regularly or a given period; this will free you up to have a little R&R or be able to accomplish tasks that have been left to the back burner.
We at Lalis are here to help and satisfy your needs.